Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Off to a Good Week


Last week wrapped up with a great National Backyard Camp-out - which was my girls (3 and 5) first ever night under the stars (or, in our case, the clouds). We had a great night with our neighbors Saturday and the girls slept in the tent with no problems. I think they're ready for a real campout.

I made it out for another 4.7 mile loop with F.David on Monday and then did the bike into/from work today - another 18 miles round trip. I gotta say, the biking felt much better than last week. The morning ride in still feels difficult - I don't think it helps that I'm getting out the door late - so the whole ride feels rushed. I'll have to work on that. Bonus: I think the Sound water is warm enough to start swimming - should have my first of the season this week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home