Thursday, June 04, 2009

Allergies

So allergies have been killing me lately, as detailed on my last post. I skipped my planned killer interval session earlier in the week, but made it out with Larry and did the Sneaker's Mile course (without the mile pickup) yesterday: about 6.2 miles at a slowwww pace (52:36 - 8:30s). I tried to keep it easy, but wanted to get my legs some work before slipping into summer Tri mode. In addition to keeping me not running, the allergies are also keeping me from some killer beers. Damn things!

Hopefully I'll get out for intervals tomorrow or this weekend - as I don't want to totally give up on next weeks JP Morgan Qualifier. I'm starting to heavily consider my fall running goals - which may include the Philly Marathon in November. Mainly because I want to work in some extra miles - and that's a pretty good way of aiming for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home