Friday, July 03, 2009

First Beach Day


Met the family down at Eastern Point Beach today. Although the weather has been spotty this, we got a pretty nice beach day this afternoon. I yanked this awesome photo from someone's flickr page. Obviously it does not reflect today's weather, but it was by far the coolest photo I found by googling 'eastern point beach groton' - so it stays. The girls had a great time - Julia even started her first sea-shell collection.

I managed about 2.5 miles running after leaving work to meet them - to go with a sweltering 5.5 mile loop yesterday and a 3.1 miler along the Mystic river on Wednesday night. Mostly due to weather, I only managed 1 bike this week - but all told it's about 16 miles running and just under 5 eq.miles on the bike - about 20.5 total. I'll try and get an early start Sunday for next week - since Thursday and Friday'll be travel days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home