Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 13: The Peak Begins!

First - I finished off week 12 with my last set of Yasso 800s - although they were at night/in the dark/off track - so they may or may not have been 3:30 half-miles. They felt great while I was running and I even got to say hello up close and personal to a large family of deer. About 9 miles total.

Today was another matter. Wonderful fall weather and both Larry and Dave T made it out - but I wasn't feeling it. A very slugging 5 miles to kick off week 13. The big run is Friday - 22 miles - although I think our family is on the brink of a flu/cold disaster - so we'll see how I can navigate that and train for a marathon.

Something cool floating around last week. Link to the musicians is here [for those that, like me, are digging the song].

Last Minute Marathon Tips: shot with Nikon D90 from Mike Kobal on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home