Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Schedule - Summer Heat.

Perfect training week.  Managed 7 miles Monday - which was also the nicest weather day of the week.  I needed to get going with the 'long runs' if I have a prayer of doing a half in the fall.  Followed that with a 4.8 miler on Tuesday.  A slog.  Legs were tired after the long run.  Took Wednesday off since it was 90 degrees and humid and I had a guy installing my garage door (and another guy cleaning gutters and chimneys; both turned out well).  Tuesday was also hot and humid - so I biked in.  Always tough to head out on the bike commutes - but always feels good to do it.  Friday we did hills again at Beacon hill: 45, 60, 75, 90, 75, 60, 45 - which I think is around 7:30 (again).  The week was finished once again (third week straight) with the strength work (67 minutes).  So to recap: 'long', 'hills', 'bike', 'strength' and one slog run.  About as perfect as it gets.  Feels good to get in a schedule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home