Saturday, June 07, 2008

A Few Days Off

I took advantage of the rain to bag my bike in yesterday. I'll take today and tomorrow off from training as well. I still managed 24 miles - in four days! Not bad. Next week's schedule looks like: Bike, Long or Trail run, Swim and 2 mile time trial (4 total). Then I have a travel Friday to Omaha for the College World Series. Once there, I still plan on running: a 5x1000 interval session Saturday, a long run Sunday, a short run Monday and another short run with 6x40 second intervals Tuesday.

The remained of this weekend will be spent eating, napping, watching the NCAA Baseball Super Regionals (i love college baseball) when I'm not attending to the kids needs. Oh, and a ball room dance tonight with my lovely wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home