Thursday, June 12, 2008

Three runs and off to Omaha

I managed three runs in the last three days. Tuesday's involved sweltering heat and I couldn't get out until 3:00 PM. It was miserable, but I managed about 6 miles at a relaxed pace. I felt pretty overheated the rest of the day and crashed that night - but felt fine the next day. Yesterday I went out for a quick 3 miles down to Easter Point beach. I had heard that the water was warm the day before, but it felt pretty cold - not ready yet. Today I did 4.5 miles including a 2 mile 'time trial'. I think I ran 2.1 miles in about 14 minutes - but it felt hard. I don't think I can hold that pace for the 3.5 miles I'll need next Thursday.

Tomorrow I'm off to Omaha for the CWS. Neither the Sun Devils or Wildcats made it - so I'll just have to chill and enjoy the experience.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home