Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Two Days

So it's been a difficult week. We got a miserable blast of cold/wind on Monday, so I decided to wait until Tuesday to do my first run - a 5.8 miler - which included Avery and Jupiter, then back up. Pretty slow: 8:30 pace, ~49 minutes total - probably should've extended it. Yesterday I made it out for a quick 3.8 miler - around Avery and back up. Probably about the same pace as the day before. Nevertheless, I managed to really tweek my lower back. I still made it to the swim class last night. The lanes were a crowded mess - but we probably logged about 2000+ yards.

Hopefully my back will feel better come Friday afternoon - I need to get my interval/tempo workout done: 4x1 mile repeats. I'll keep the pace down a little for the first 3 (~7:00min/miles) and hopefully have enough left to lower that on the last one. I don't want to kill myself - just work in a little speed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home