Thursday, March 05, 2009

Run and Swim

Yesterday I made it out for an relatively short run (4.7 miles) that took about 39 minutes - I guess we were moving pretty slow. Avery point was covered in snow, so we did 2 loops of Jupiter instead. Last night, I started my masters swim class. I don't remember exactly what the workout was, but it ended up being the most of swam at one time ever - probably about 1.5 miles. With my old 'equivelence' conversion - it would be 9 miles - but I think I'll count it as 6 since it didn't feel anywhere near as difficult as a 9 mile run. The workout was over 80 minutes - with plenty of rest. I'm sure it'll get harder. It's every Wednesday night, so I'll discuss it more in the coming weeks.
update: I also made it out Thursday - for a really short 3.5 miler.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home