Monday, February 09, 2009

Easy Run

Today I did 4.8 miles with the fast Dave. We did the normal route, but only the Avery loop - no Jupiter. I think we covered it pretty fast: 36:14 - probably ~7:40s. Again -faster than I would have normally went.

I've continued to do the 100/200 pushup/situp thing - but I'm restarting week 3 because I missed the last day and wanted to start early this week and spread it out more. I'm doing this mainly because my back has been suffering through some of these strength training workouts and I wanted a few days inbetween for recovery. I think I'm going to do week 3 workouts Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday - then only do 2 of the week four workouts next week: Tuesday/Thursday - then try Sunday/Wed/Sat week four the following week - that way I always get 3 days rest instead of 2. Hopefully the back will respond.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home