Monday, February 16, 2009

Working Through the Winter

So the wife and kido's are gone, so I'm going to rebound this week with some more consistent workouts. I started yesterday with my 3rd redo of the 3rd week of 200 situps. I did the 21/27/21/21/30 - although I think it's this workout, not the pushups that's killing my lower back. So, I pushed-off the pushup to an alternate day. I'm doing that now: 14/18/14/14/20. Not sure if I'll make it through. ugh.

Today I made it out for a 43+ minute 5+ miler. Pretty slow stuff - but my goal this week is to pile-up a bit more mileage: 5 mile/day Monday/Wed./Fri. In addition - I'd like to try and hit the pool Tuesday and Thursday morning.

I've been pretty consistent this year - except for last week (due to work) - so hopefully after this week - I'll be ready to get crakin this spring.

Update: only got 18 on the last set of pushups - think I may be maxed out here...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home