Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shore Weekend

So I'm down at the Jersey Shore to visit the in-laws and attend my wife's uncle's wedding - which was today. The wedding, in Ocean city and the reception, in Somers Point, were both great - wonderful food at the reception. It's actually been a good food week - I had a great Ahi Tuna sandwich earlier in the week in Boston during the lunch break of a software training class. And while the foods been tasty, my training has suffered a bit. I managed a round-trip bike ride on Monday and a run on Wednesday (4.7 miles), but I've been too busy traveling the last 3 days to get out - so the week's going to end with just over 10 miles running and 18 on the bike - my worst week in a while.

Some other things that have been bothering me are the allergies/throat - which feels like it's closing up when I sleep, and sleep in general - up a 5:00 on Thursday and 4:00 on Friday (to beat traffic) + a spotty night last night. Hopefully tomorrow I can get out again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home