Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Second Hill Workout


Today was the second hill workout of the spring, which I finished at a better average pace than last weeks. I don't think I like these as much as the intervals - but I'm going to give it the 2 months. Next week I may try and go out on Tuesday with some other people from the running club. The 'ladder' is taken from the running club website - and appears to do a nice job of gradually adding on time.

Catching up: last Friday I did my 'long run' - a 6 miler at a 7:49 pace. On Monday I went out with Larry and Dave and did a 4 mile tempo at a 7:15 pace. I'll plan on doing another 6 this Friday. Next week I may skip the tempo and do my hills + a long run home - and then the Sunday after that would be the first race of the season, the Clamdigger over in Rhode Island. There are a number of runs coming up - I'll try and post an updated schedule at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home