Monday, June 19, 2006

More Humidity


Growing up in Arizona, I never thought I would think 75 degree days would seem hot - but running in this soup sure seems difficult.

Had a weird run last Wednesday with Dave and Larry: our 4.013 miles were at 29:39 (7:23 pace) - not bad considering the hill at the end. Dave and Larry took off after the first mile and I managed to catch-up at the 3.5 mile mark and pass them.

Last Friday, I thought I was dragging Larry on my intervals - but it sort of turned out to be the other way around. We did the 200,400,600,800,600,400,200 ladder again - and my weighted average time was 6:19/mile - a good 5 seconds over last week. It certainly pays to run with friends.

Finally, today I paced Dave to a 7:35 pace for 4 miles - hopefully a good easy tune-up for his Chase Corparate Challenge this Thursday. With my buds gone Thurday, I'll be on my own the rest of this week - and may try and make the Tour de Noank(.pdf) fun run this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home