Monday, May 22, 2006

Twilight Trail Run


My last run of the spring running season has come and gone. The Bluff Point Twilight Trail run was last Friday - I finished the 7.5 miles in 57:02, for a 7:34 min/mile pace. The mile splits were very uneven: 7:07, 6:55 (for 1.41 miles), 8:14, 7:54, 7:05, 8:02 and 7:56. This probably reflects the difficulty of the trail - although I should have done a little better the last 2 miles. It is worth noting that my legs hurt for the next two days - gotta love trail running.

Now I wait for the new baby. I went out today with Dave and Larry, we did 5 miles at a 7:37 pace. I'll probably go out again tomorrow, if possible - and I'm considering starting the speed intervals published in RW last month - or, head for the hills one last time with the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home