Monday, June 26, 2006

Rising Temps, Slowing Times


As one of my many/only blog readers mentioned the other day, someone with a black cloak and a sythe may be following me on my runs of late - or so it seems. Having said that, Friday's intervals were once again an improvement over the previous weeks: 6:17.5 for my weighted average pace. Today, however, was another story - a sad 8:01 over 4.25 miles...

The good news is the water temps are rising - so I'll soon ditch one of these runs and replace it with a quick swim with the sharkies.

Other news: missed the 'Tour de Noank' do (mostly) to weather - and partly to having a family. I may try Julia in the jogger one of these Wednesdays over in Westerly. She's a bit a fidget for 3 miles - but I think she may enjoy the schedule if we can make it a weekly thing. Another thing I noticed, if you search 'pratchett' in google images - you get a boatload of hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home