Monday, March 10, 2008

Runs and Books

I started the week with a 4 miler at 4:00 pm, which felt more difficult than it should have. The pacing was 8:04 min/mile - and pretty even throughout. Tomorrow I hope to hit the pool and then try the bike again Wednesday - since Thursday and Friday may not see anything (although there is a race in Niantic Saturday morning!).

Last Friday my wife and I hit the local Borders and I got a few books (Amby Burfoot's "The Runners Guide to the Meaning of Life" and another one called "Why we Run" - front cover art shown). I also picked up the current issue of Running Times - which is actually very good. I think I was hurting for something to flip through - since my RW seemed to be late (of course, it showed up Saturday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home