Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sudafed

After driving the Struggle Bus most of the week due to either an allergy (molds - taking over New England) or some type of virus - I think I may have found a solution. Sudafed may have cleared me up. It's not just a handy precursor to meth - it still can clear out the head. The throat's feeling much better as well (less drip I suppose). Such a simple solution - but we've been out of it at home - and I hadn't gotten around to buying more until this morning. Anyway - still a little under the weather - but hopefully on the rebound.

I did attempt a lunch time run. Legs felt horrible and humidity was pushing 100% - so I kept it slow and short - 4 miles - the Avery loop plus the Eastern Point parking lot. That may be it for the week folks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home