Friday, December 30, 2011

So Long 2011.

Slow, but oddly stressful last week of the year.  2011 was a tough year by any standard.  This week was no exception.  Had Christmas, of course, then Monday spent the day up in Boston looking at houses.  Oh, almost forgot that my mother-in-law took a spill last Saturday night.  Layers and layers of stress.  Managed one workout Wednesday and then my strength/yoga tonight.  May try and squeeze a run in to finish off the year tomorrow.

My top runs list this year is pretty pointless this year.  Philly, Philly, Philly.  Probably second on the list would be the Twilight Trail run.  I was sick then, but I was also sick for the 'Bear-a-thon' - which isn't going to go down on any list as a top run of the year.  The only other run I did was the Colchester Half Marathon - a cold hilly brutal run - which I'll gladly do again this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home