Friday, August 19, 2016

SOS Runs for Week 6

I finished my something of substance runs for the week with a 8.8 mile MP run.  Well, only the first 8 were MP - the last 0.8 was up hill and slow.  Pacing was: 7:40, 7:39, 7:53, 7:51, 7:29, 7:34, 7:24 and 7:33.  Overall for the 8 was 7:38.  I'm pretty happy with that!  The weather was as cool as it's been for this training cycle.  Certainly a huge improvement over last week.  The legs felt good.  My left big toe still kinda feels not right - but the Adrenlines certainly are better than the Hokus at this point.  I may try the Hokus tomorrow for the 5 mile easy run.

Wednesday I did off track intervals along the Charles.  I think they were about 6:30-6:40 pace - but I'm not exactly sure - since the Strava mileage only goes to one decimal, and I had trouble keeping it from going into map mode - which messed up my last one.  The first two were certainly close to 6:30 though.  I suppose that's ok.  It was nice to sleep in, and run at lunch - not much of that going on lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home