Sunday, December 31, 2017

Wrap it up

The last half of December was pretty solid.  On the 15th I did a great 6 miler at a 7:35 pace, including a 7 minute pickup.  The 18th I did 4.5 miler - again a decent pace (7:35s again).  My last run in Mass for the year was a fairly lazy 7.3 miler down to Davis and back into Arlington - a 8:23 pace - which I did before work. 

I wrapped up the year in Wickenburg AZ.  I did a 5 miler down to the high school - which had a locked and alarmed (?!?) track - paranoid bunch up there!  The last mile of this run I did 7:17 uphill mile (GAP of 6:59).  I was a bit smarter and did the mile downhill the next day - for a 6:38 pace (6:47 gap).  Lots of fun running out there.  Will miss that warmth when I head out tomorrow in the single digits to kick off the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home