Sunday, October 15, 2017

October Weird

Tuesday I did a tempo from work.  5 miles at 7:24 pace.  A little hot for this time of year.  No shirt and plenty of sweat.  I did a better job pacing than I have on some of my other humid days - so that was good.

Big run of the week was a 14 miler on Thursday morning.  Polar cold this time.  Under Armor and gloves.  I left around 6:15 and did about 8:05 for the first 13 miles.  Kind of let myself struggle up the hill at the end.  Felt pretty good afterward - considering it was probably my longest effort in about a year.

Today I was back to being shirtless - running around the AHS track for 3x1600s.  Hit them pretty good ~ 6:30 for each one.  They didn't feel great - but I suppose they're not meant to.  26.4 miles for the week.  I was thinking of doing baystate half next weekend - but the wifey has me going to CT for some rental chores.  Maybe i'll try and find a 5k or something down there - but for some reason they don't have much going on in October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home