Thursday, September 28, 2017

Still Sick

I've made it for 2 runs in the last 10 days.  I did manage the track last weekend.  I did 1 mile in about 6:40.  Then I tried a 2 mile 'interval' - but it was probably pretty slow - maybe 7:20s.  I was suppose to do 2x800 after that - but skipped it and went home - not feeling great.  I felt worse Sunday and Monday - so no running.  I postponed my long run for later in the week.  I was going to try it Wednesday - but I was still iffy and the weather was still hot and humid.  So I took a half-day today and did 12.5 at lunch.  I was aiming for 8:00s for 13, and managed 8:00s for about 11 miles - but couldn't close - really died at the end.  Did 8:25s and stopped after 12.5 - good enough.  Clearly still feeling the effects of whatever I had.  Weather was wonderful.  Looking forward to feeling better and running in cooler weather.  Feel awful now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home