Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Lingering Effects

I made it out Sunday afternoon for some track intervals.  Perfect day - did 4x1200s at about a 4:55/per - which I think is just over the goal of 6:30 min/mile.  They felt hard - but pretty doable.  Probably still had some lingering ecold ffects - in particular I was really dead at the end of the run.  My pace going uphill and home was over 10 min/mile - which is really bad for me.  It reminded me a bit of the end of last weeks 12 miler - not good.

Today went better.  The workout called for 10 miles at a 7:45 pace, but i did 10 in 7:39 - and was probably close to 7:30s for the first 9 miles - last mile is always a bitch.  Loop took me to Davis, then back up the bikepath.  Felt awesome to feel and run good again and gives me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home