Saturday, January 20, 2018

In sickness and in health

Last week I was feeling pretty sick - I did a 4 mile run last Thursday from work and a 7 miler last Saturday - up and down Arlington.  I also did two rows and mixed in some strength workout - for sick week - not bad (11 miles running and 8 xt units).  This week was more back to normal.  Runs of 6 and 7 miles on Tuesday and Friday, rows Monday and today (saturday) - along with some strength.  I'm trying some 'strength and mobility' workouts to try and help my stride and overall health heading into the spring season.  Legs feel tired now from yesterday's 7 miler.  A pretty good week considering this winter has had it's cold and snow days.  Still a long way to go this winter - so hopefully i can keep things going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home