Tuesday, August 25, 2020

New week new goals

 So my fall marathon has officially canceled.  That has left me with a bit of a gap in motivation.  My 'plan B' was to run a marathon on my own along the Charles - but I don't think that is worth the injury risk - so I think I'm just going to do something like a 15-18 mile run that day.  Something a little challenging - harder than a half, but easier than a full - and hope to god we get another online backyard ultra to save the fall.  

Last week was pretty much in the normal patter: easy 3s Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - a decent 4M tempo last Thursday.  I didn't do Watertown - just down to Davis and back - thus a little shorter - still a good workout.  

I did my planned 10 miler yesterday.  It felt hard - but way easier than the previous 3 weeks.  I'll be messing a bit with the schedule - definitely taking out anything over 2 hours.  Give my body a rest - but try and keep up some good training.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home