Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cruise

We spent last week on a cruise to the Bahamas with our kids and my in-laws. The cruise left New York City last Saturday night, then visited Port Canaveral, and two stops in the Bahamas: Nassau and Freeport. Freeport didn't look like much when we pulled up, but the Lakayna beach we visited was really very nice. As a bonus, our house wasn't covered with ice when returned home.

Workouts: I managed 3 workouts on the boat. The first (Sunday) was a treadmill tempo run. I did a 10 minute warmup, then ran hard for 20 minutes (~7:40 pace), then a 10 minute cooldown. Wednesday, I ramped up the slope on the treadmill and did another 20 minutes at a pretty steep pace. Friday, I did a spinning class with my wife - very difficult.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home