Friday, April 24, 2009

Daddy Day Care.

So I've been on daycare duty the last few days. With the girls at preschool, I headed over to the Mystic River (CT, not MA) and did a 5.5 mile run down river road. It was a perfect spring day. Temps aren't too hot, nice breeze. I took it pretty easy heading upriver: 8:37 min/mile pace, and 7:38 min/mile coming back. It felt great. First real spring day of the year.

Yesterday I took the girls to the Y and did 8.6 miles on an exercise bike, then headed to Kelly's pace to get some new Brooks Adrenlines. Odd news of the month: my foot grew! Apparently. I'm 10.5 and a little snug at that. I tried the ASCIS 2140s: unbelievable comfort - I have serious buyers remorse - but didn't want to risk a return of the Plantar Fasciitis.

I may head back to the Y tomorrow and do some more biking to round out the week. It ended up being pretty good: 18 miles running and at least 2, probably 4 xt-miles. I'll also try and do my intervals Sunday - so next week can get off to a good start.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home