Monday, April 13, 2009

Long Run Monday II

I made it out for a long run today: 7.7 miles over 1 hour, 8 minutes. A pretty slow pace - but that's ok - it was incrementally longer than last week - good enough. The rest of this week will be interesting. I have a 4 mile time trial toward the end of the week - both Thursday and Friday look sunny and reasonably warm - so both days are options. between now and then I'll aim for one easy, relatively short run and then do my Wednesday swim class. The time trial will be interesting - I hate these tempo workouts. Next week begins a stretch of interval training work - which I find a little easier. In 2 weeks - I'll try and do the L&M Spring Stride [3.5 miles] or the Tour d'Noank [5 miles]. A lot of random thoughts: I just took my fisrt Aleve. I wasn't aware that both Naproxen and Ibuprophen are so highly protein bound. A little worrying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home