Thursday, April 09, 2009

Tempo Intervals.

Tempo Intervals - if there is such a thing. Absolutely killed. I'm very sore now. The workout was by time, not distance: 12,6,12 minutes - almost 2 miles twice fast - sandwiching a 6 minute run. I was lucky enough to have the fast Dave running with me - so he pushed me through. Also, the weather was great - finally. 50s and not much wind (compared to the rest of the week).

As bad as the workout was, what's killing me is this Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday run - then four days off because of crappy weather. I managed 17 miles running: 7.3 Tuesday, 3.5 Wednesday and probably around 6.5 today total + another 2100-2200 yards in the pool last night: a good week to be sure - I just wish it wasn't condensed into 3 days. Hopefully I can get out early next week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home