Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Long July.

A great month to be sure. I finished it off with a solid week. Monday I did a 4.5 mile run. Tuesday 51 minute strength workout. Wednesday I did run-swim at lunch: 4 mile run and ~10 minutes of swimming and then biked home - over 9 miles - 42 minutes of biking. Thursday I biked back into work. Friday I did a 5 mile run. Still hot! Saturday off. Sunday I did a 1 hour 7 minutes strength workout. The totals were nice and balanced: 1 hour 59 minutes running, 1 hour 35 minutes bike/swimming and 1 hour 58 minutes of strength training.

Tomorrow I tentatively start my marathon training. I'm still only 60-70% committed to actually doing a philly and the humid weather is going to make it tough to do the workouts - but I'll give it a shot.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home