Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winter Redux

I haven't been blogging much, and although it feels like a pathetic winter - looking back I really haven't had any really bad streaks of inactivity.  I've certainly fallen off most in the swimming/strength aspect - I'm not doing horrible there.
A lot of the downturn is due to ongoing relocation - which has been very stressful.  We still have not bought a new house or sold our current house.  Not panicking yet - but stress is all around.  I have to say the kids are awesome.  Amazing.
Another thing I noticed about the above schedule - compared to past winters - I've done more running and less swimming/strength.  I think this is actually due to the unseaonably warm weather we've had.  No complaints - but I really should hit the pool today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home