Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What will my kids life be like?

I've been feeling a lot of stress lately.  Relo has it's problems - and I feel those every day.  In the end though, I feel like most of my stress comes down to: what life will my kids have?  In their future, will the polar ice caps melt?  Will they find happiness?  Will there dad be employed in 2 years?  I think if I understood those questions a little better - I'd feel a lot better.

What's really weird, is that I feel like, when I was that age - life didn't have stress.  Was that really true?  Or do I just not remember it?

Anyway.  Bob Harper workout Sunday.  Destroyed my legs.  Monday off.  Hills today: 45; 60; 75; 90; 75; 60; 45.  Felt ok.  Legs may feel sore, but they still moved.  Tomorrow brings the pool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home