Saturday, February 13, 2016

Well Rounded Week

So I finally got back to the pool this week.  Monday was a cold-snowy day, and I managed to do my longest swim yet: 1250.  It felt great to finally get back after my two weeks of equipment errors.  In some ways I like the pool, but I am not going to re-up after this week because I hate pulling myself over there - it just always feels like a hassle.  Tuesday I did the 4.7 loop with Larry. Wednesday I was in Groton and drank more than I should have.  Thursday was back in the pool for my final swim for awhile - 1200.  Friday I did another nice 4.7 with larry in the 18 degree cold.  It actually felt really nice without the wind.  Today I did 18 minutes of upper body/hips and then the 20 minute runners world one i've been doing + some stretching.  I feel pretty good about the week.  Looking forward to trying to do 3 runs next week. - although next week is winter week - so i may not get all my workouts in.  In fact, it very well may kinda suck.  Maybe I should aim to get back the week after that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home