Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fall Update

So I made it out for 3 runs last week.  A good 4 miler with Larry Tuesday, a slow 4.5 'old-man' run on Thursday and a slog up the hill in arlington Saturday.  The weather has been perfect - the runs kinda boring - just trying to make it out 2 or 3 times a week.  I keep wanting to go longer - but haven't really had the motivation.  Have had a lot of work/home stress between visitors/trip to CT/job related anxiety/election anxiety.  Lots going on, on all fronts, and much of it not so good.  Hoping things slowly settle down.

I did mange to get out for a good run yesterday on my own.  Average pace was 7:39 - over 4.7 miles - and I did the longfellow bridge mile in about 7:05 - as a little pickup.  Felt really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home