Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ahhhhh....Vacation


Damn that was nice. A week at the world famous Cape Cod. I only managed two runs last week, a 3.3 miler/0.5 swim combo (very refreshing swim in the Atlantic) and another 3.3 miler (with hills) after I got home last Saturday (both ~8 min/mile pace).

This week has been difficult to get out, trying to catch-up at work - so today I did the 'Sneaker's mile' run with Larry, which is a nice 'long'/'interval' 2-in-1 combo: 5.7 miles with a 1 mile interval in the middle. The overall pace was decent (7:56) and the mile interval was quicker than I would have guessed (6:35) considering the minor layoff.

Hopefully the rain will get out Friday afternoon so I can get another one in. Here is an ugly pic of me about dead at the triathlon, and one of everyone hitting the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home