Monday, July 02, 2007

Significance Run

I had thought today would be a routine maintenance run, and for the most part it was. However, after thinking about it, today (1) marks the beginning of my 20K training, (2) provides a good start to the week, (3) Is my first training run of the month of July. Not a bad Monday run after all.

I ended up doing ~4 miles at a pretty easy (~8:15) pace. I would've jumped into the sound and done some laps, but I didn't bring in my swimsuit. It ended up being a solo run: Jotham (vacation), Larry (experiment), Tingly (injured) and Waller (MIA), but the day was beautiful, so I have no complaints.

Tomorrow I'm planning on intervals and later in the week I'll be running either to or from work to really rev-up my distance training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home