Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last Thursday Hard Run

I did my last Thursday hard run today: ~4.4 miles @ 7:13 pace - still without my GPS, so it's all estimated. I'm downgrading my JP Morgan Chase Goal pace to 6:50 - I'm pretty certain there is no way I can sniff 6:30. The intervals feel pretty easy, but these tempo runs are nowhere close to where they need to be. Oh well. Still looking forward to the trip to Boston, here is the website and team roster.

In non-running things to do, Westerly RI is having its summer solstice festival tonight. It's probably worth the trip over - although I'll have to see how the kids and wife are fairing.

I may push the kids along the 5 mile route of the tour de Noank Saturday morning. I'll have to take it pretty easy of course since I'm officially in taper mode until next Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home