Saturday, March 29, 2008

Break Time is Over

Friday I got back to running with a 4 miler at a ~8:15 min/mile pace. I really just wanted to get out and run a little before I hit the hill workout schedule Tuesday. I'll try and get out again either Sunday or Monday - hopefully for a little more distance. Tonight I got back to my scaled-down strength schedule: pushups (2x12s), planks (3 x 30 secs) 4xabs (12 and 24) ankle/heel raises (25 total), shoulders (4x12) and curls (4x12). A little of everything. It doesn't sound like much, but with the work and kids - it's a miracle I can even shave (which I haven't in about 3 days!). With illness and a teething 2 year old - life's felt a little difficult lately. Hopefully I (and my family) can get back into some sorta groove soon. More mundane: hopefully these elite eight games will stop be boring blow outs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home