Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Short Break and Back to Swimming


I took Monday and Tuesday 'off' from running: I was too busy at work Monday and I accompanied my wife to her gallbladder removal yesterday. So no hill workout. I did, however, make it to the pool tonight for my longest workout yet: 1300 yards - good for 4.72 in my equivalence miles scheme. I split time between work and home today, and probably will tomorrow and Friday (which makes it tough getting out at lunch) - but I'm hoping to get about 3 quick miles in tomorrow - which will get my weekly total up to over 12. I'll see what happens Friday. For those around the world who are wondering, my wife is recovering well.

A hardy good luck to those freezing up on Everest - what a mess the Chinese have made of it. I hope nothing bad happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home