Monday, August 17, 2015

Some rest time

i ended up taking some unplanned days off from my training plan.  Saturday was a scheduled rest day, and the wife and I did an OAR concert in Boston, which put us home at midnight, at which point we noticed our hot water leaking.  Sunday I had a conference in Boston all day and skipped my strength workout.  Today I decided I needed more rest for sleep and the foot, so I skipped my morning intervals.  Tonight, feeling guilty, I did a mellow version of the strength workout, and am thinking of doing the intervals tomorrow, which would put me back on schedule, but probably won't help the foot.  I'm leaning toward giving the foot an extra day and doing the tempo run Wednesday morning, since the intervals are light anyway.  Always tough managing nagging injuries like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home