Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 7 Intervals

Today I headed out from work - first time in forever.  Another hot one.  The workout was a weird one: 1M, 2M, 2x800.  I did the first in 6:31 - in retrospect - a bit fast.  The two miler I did in 13:55 - so just under 7s - which felt difficult.  The 2x800 I did at a 6:58 pace - just stopped the watch - so I don't really have the per-800 breakdown.  I was pretty gassed.  Hoping the humidity breaks soon.  I'm thinking of doing my tempo after work on wednesday.

Did a good strenght session yesterday and then another 23 minute swim at Walden - so  a very good cross training week last week.  Will have a little trouble getting 2 workouts this week - since Walden is probably out for Tuesday and I plan on doing my long run Thursday - that only leaves the last 3 days to do 2 workouts.  I may try and do a short session Tuesday at home and then Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home