Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Long Run Wednesday

I ended up heading out at lunch today, since it looked pretty nice out and there is a threat of thunderstorms this afternoon which may have ruined my run home. I ended up doing over 8 miles and running for over an hour - but I'm not certain on the exact timing since I didn't bring my watch. The run felt pretty good throughout - I pressed the pace a little since I should be aiming for about 7:50 pace. Having said that, I didn't want to totally burn myself out before this weekend's race. If the weather stays nice tomorrow, I may try and head out for a swim - but I'll need to keep it pretty easy.

I should also mention that some punk in a maroon pickup with an IU license plate threw a half-full bottle of soda at me on Easter Point Road. Fortunately they have about as good of aim as an IU quaterback - so I was never in any real danger, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with people?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home