Monday, September 05, 2011

Long Run Friday and Interval Monday.

I did my best long run last Friday - 12 miles at a nice pace: 1 hour 41 minutes.  I did the first 5 in 42 minutes, the second 5 in 43 minutes and the last two in 16 minutes.  It felt great.  Larry dragged me along for the first 10 miles.  The day was nice and dry.  What a difference some non-humid weather makes.

I did a tough strength workout yesterday and then did some off-track intervals today.  3x1600s approximately.  I went to the track this morning, but found it closed (painting the track before football season???) - so I ended up doing them later in the afternoon off-track.  I did 7 minutes intervals - hopefully slightly over one mile.  Humid and difficult - but always good to run fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home